Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 52

Thread: Sorry, what's with all this

  1. #31
    salomeuk
    Guest salomeuk's Avatar

    Post

    Phew, thanks Krissy - thought I was gonna faint for a minute, there! [img]wink.gif[/img] Hehehe!

  2. #32
    HB Forum Owner Lady_Ilona's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    1,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know I was in shock there for awhile myself... it's like finding out Santa's not real all over again. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Kattitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2002
    Posts
    1,453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Exactly Michelle. hes just a guy.. plenty out there really!! Instead of babbling they should just ask how he is!!

    Kat

  4. #34
    Inactive Member Chocolate15's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    527
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LMAO Sue!!

    I know, it's ridiculous the way people react to things like that. Darren = human and you're right, he should be thanking us for getting him to where he is now [img]smile.gif[/img]

    xxLauren

  5. #35
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    *thinks some of the DH BBS'ers live in cloud cuckoo land* [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    All I can say is "Poor, poor Darren. I wouldn't swap places with him for all the money in the world!"

    *shudders for him* [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #36
    Inactive Member Chocolate15's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    527
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:
    *thinks some of the DH BBS'ers live in cloud cuckoo land* [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    All I can say is "Poor, poor Darren. I wouldn't swap places with him for all the money in the world!"

    *shudders for him* [img]wink.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Poor man indeed. But I might be tempted to swap places with him for the money and lifestyle... actually, I think having fans like those ^^ would outweigh all the good things! I'm with you on this one Terry [img]wink.gif[/img]

    xxLauren

  7. #37
    HB Forum Owner Lady_Ilona's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    1,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by salomeuk:
    WHHAAAAAATTTTT??!??!! Santa's not real?! OMG!

    *faints*
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Oh no what have I done... I'm sorry Sue I was just kiddin' [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img]

  8. #38
    salomeuk
    Guest salomeuk's Avatar

    Post

    WHHAAAAAATTTTT??!??!! Santa's not real?! OMG!

    *faints*

  9. #39
    salomeuk
    Guest salomeuk's Avatar

    Post

    Phew, thank goodness Krissy - you had me going for a minute there!

    Actually, if I may digress a while, this reminds me of a funny thing about my daughter. Each Christmas at school they have a party with a visit from Santa. Well, last year one of my colleagues (I work in the school) who is quite petite, dressed as an elf to help Santa. Of course the children recognised her - but she told them she'd really an elf, but works at the school when she's not helping Santa. Joanna totally believed her. And still does!

    In fact we saw this lady today and when I pointed her out to the kids, Jo said "Mrs Kelly's really an elf" - she is so convinced! Tracey (ie Mrs Kelly) knows Jo still believes this - she thinks it's so cute! Awwww!

  10. #40
    Inactive Member TerraKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    171
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    they are scary ppl them lot [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    anyway ive decieded im not going to the soundcheck thing [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •